We are recruiting competent personnel who will ceaselessly grow with Novomics Co., Ltd leading the new treatment paradigm.
When public recruitment and as needed recruitment is underway, you can check the outcome through public notice later and through the following contents.
It is the process of selecting competent personnel in corresponding areas over a prescribed period of time at specific time of the year. You can check the detailed outcome of the public recruitment that Novomics implements through public announcement later on.
It is the process of open recruitment for selection of the competent personnel with the applicant submitting their application at any time. The as needed recruitment implemented by Novomics follows the following processes
- Those who graduated and scheduled to graduate from academic institutions at or higher than college and university
- Those who majored in and with experiences in the areas that are appropriate for the corresponding team and duties being applied to (refer to the organizational structure of Novomics)
- Those who are not disqualified for overseas travel
- In the case of male, those who completed or exempted from compulsory military services
- After having completed the following documents to be submitted, send them to the e-mail address of the representative director of Novomics Co., Ltd. along with the signed copy of the form for consent for utilization of the personal information below. Contacts will be made with individual applicant after the review of the documents submitted.
① Resume (no set form)
② Self-introduction (no set form)
③ Signed copy of the form for consent for utilization of the personal information
- Use of nDx 1 Software is only available to partners who are registered separately in Novomics.
- You must pass the certification procedure on the next screen before you can use the software.
- Click the "Certification" button to install it automatically on your connection PC.
If you do not want to install, click the "Close Screen" button.
Please input partner number
[Contact Us] Subscription : 822-2068-3700
Partner number / forgot password : 822-2068-3700